Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #4 -- Anything Goes

Before we get to this week's challenge, let's give a shout out to this week's winners. We have our overall winner and then our Top 3. To our winners, please feel free to save the graphics below and add them to your blog.


#8 -- Anja Curvers



#1 -- Gail Scott

#3 -- Kristie

     #5  -- Gail L


Now onto this week's challenge -- we're making it easy on you since we are just coming off of Christmas. Just make a holiday or Christmas card -- anything goes this week.

       



7 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you choosing my card as one of the top3 - I am honored - my mother received this card yesterday at our Christmas gathering and just loved it -have a blessed day! Congrats to the other winners too!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for choosing my card as a top 3! I am honored! :)

Majorelle said...

congratulations to the winners! Nice cards from the DT for our inspiration! Happy to join you!

Gail said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as a Top 3! I am so honored that you chose my card! Hugs, Gail

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful DT card! Thank you for inspiration and Happy New Year!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge
Lovely cards by the design team