Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge #3 -- Make words the focal Point

Welcome back to another week at Christmas Card Challenges and a big thanks to all who played along last week. This week's optional challenge is to make words the focal point of your holiday or Christmas card.

Remember, however, that the only real rule to play along with us is to make a holiday or Christmas card. Now I think you'll agree that the designers have some fabulous cards to share with you today. Stop by their blogs, linked above their cards, to leave them some love.

Alanna



2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Great challenge and I love the examples, hope my entries are wordy enough, should get you a few more entries from my team mates, I will let them know!

Cazzy x

ps word verification sucks, how about moderating instead?

Spyder said...

Fab challenge, Merry Christmas!
ditto above)!
(Lyn))