Sunday, June 9, 2013

Challenge #28 -- Lace

We've got a great challenge this week and lots of fabulous inspiration from our designers. This week's optional challenge is to use lace.
 
Remember, though, that the only real rule to play along is to make a Christmas or other winter holiday card.
 
Our current design team call is open for 2 more days. Click here for details.
 
It's also time to announce the winner from last week's challenge.  #12, Gail Scott, was chosen randomly and wins a free stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  Gail, please email Alanna at alanna.moses@yahoo.com with mailing information to claim your prize.
 
I've also upgraded the linky account to show thumbnails of entries so I hope you enjoy.
 
Now onto the lovely cards from our designers.
 
 
 

Jovita
 
 
Margo
 


5 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you so much for the win of a stamp - will be sending an email after this posting. It is a blessing to enter the challenges - thank you for another challenge - and enjoy your week!

Sue Bridesmith said...

Another great challenge ladies,
Hugs
Suzy B :-)
Xx

Heather G said...

I love lace...although I hate to use it because I don't want to deplete my stock (like I have to worry about that, tho'). Thanks for forcing me to use some of it for this Challenge. I love the DT's cards. Beautiful.

Sabrina said...

Lace seemed to call out for something vintage or rustic, and that's just what I did. I believe this is the first time I used lace on a Christmas card Ladies! :)

StephC said...

Great challenge, and the DT cards are wonderful, as usual. Glad I got to play along with my "friends" this week. Miss y'all!

Hugs!
Steph