Sunday, June 2, 2013

Challenge #27 -- White on white

We've got a great challenge this week and lots of fabulous inspiration from our designers. This week's optional challenge is White on White.
 
And since it's the first Sunday of the month, it's prize time. One lucky participant will win a stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.
 
We also want to say thank you to Kay for being a wonderful guest designer last month.
 
We are also saying goodbye to some of our designers -- we will miss them.  A design team call was posted last week.  Click here if you are interested.
 
Now onto the lovely cards from our designers.
 
 



5 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

I have made my white on white card.
Your themes have been so much fun.
I am trying techniques that I have not used before and have discovered that I can do them.

Pathy said...

I really enjoyed this challenge

Hugs from Brazil

Sue Bridesmith said...

Great Challenge loved joining in,
Hugs
Suzy B :-)
Xx

Brenda said...

This is a fun challenge and the DT cards are so inspirational. It's fun to see what everyone is coming up with for white on white!






Anet van Zyl said...

Thank you for a wonderful challenge. I made my first white on white card.