Sunday, May 5, 2013

Challenge #23 -- Shaped Cards

A big thanks to those who played along in last week's challenge. We've got another great challenge this week for you if you choose. This week, the challenge is to make a shaped card.

Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!

And it's the first Sunday of the month so it's PRIZE TIME.  One randomly selected participant will recieve some free rubber from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.

We also have a new guest designer this month, Kay.  Here is a bit about her. 

I work part-time for a finance company, live with my partner James and our children, Evie who is just about to be 7 and Thomas who is 3.  We live in a leafy village in south London. I craft at any chance I get and I'm always on the lookout for a bargain with my stash. I have sold my work through a local handmade shop including cards, handmade windmills and mini scrapbook albums. I have also done a few craft fairs and been commissioned to make framed scrapbook pages.  Guest designing with Christmas Card Challenges is my first DT opportunity and I'm thrilled to be playing along this month.
 
And now to see what our designers came up with for this fun challenge.  You are definitely in for a treat.

Kay -- May Guest Designer





 




2 comments:

Sue Bridesmith said...

What a challenge with a twist, shaped cards, what a great idea....fab DT cards.
Hugs
Suzy B :-)

RiNNE said...

Wonderful shaped card, Kay! Congrats on being on the GDT!