Sunday, February 17, 2013

Challenge #12 -- Tags

Welcome crafty friends. We're so thankful to those who joined us in last weeks challenge.  This week's challenge is a fun one.  Tags, tags, tags.  This can be an actual tag to put on a gift or you could incorporate a tag onto your card.  Our designers have done both.

Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!

Let's take a look to see what our designers have for you this week.




Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. You must create a new project. No backlinking please.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC12 so that we can all enjoy your cards.


3 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

I have posted my week 12-tags card
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

natalietreacy said...

I love the first design! I might try it out for birthday cards next week. And if I succeed, I'll make a dozen of it for Christmas. All credits to you, of course. Thanks for the ideas!

-Natalie

Sue Bridesmith said...

I Love this Tag Challenge, I have tried to make a vintage tag for this one, not sure if it's worked,
Hugs
Suzy B
XX