Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013 Christmas Card Challenge Week #9

Hello!

We're glad to have you stopping by again this week!  We had many lovely entries in last weeks challenge, and are grateful for your support and participation, as always.  Thanks to those who were able to join us.

Our challenge this week is a Color Combo: Red, White & Brown. Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!

 
Our lovely design team, and guest designer, have created more fabulous projects for you this week.
 
Alanna
 
 
Corinne
 
 
Jenn
 
 
Margo
 
 
Michele
 
 
Rachel (January Guest Designer)
 
 
Suzanne

Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. You must create a new project. No backlinking please.
 
Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC9 so that we can all enjoy your cards.
 
Stay crafty my friends!

4 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

I am so enjoying this Christmas Card Challenge. It will be fun to have my cards ready the first of Dec. To send out.
I have posted my week 9 card.
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.

Pathy said...

I wonder if it is necessary the use of stamped images to join the challenge

pathyfr@gmail.com

Hugs from Brazil

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

I just wanted to say thank you again giving me Hockey Oliver for playing with Christmas Challenges. I am loving him and here's a card that I made with him.

CraftinGranny said...

Thanks for this great challenge. I hope you can see brown as there is not a lot of it but there is some there, especially in the hair. Have a fab week! "Hugs"