Sunday, December 16, 2012

2013 Christmas Card Challenge Week #3

Hiya!

Welcome to the next challenge here at the CCC blog!  Wow, you guys are really getting after your Christmas cards.  We had SO MANY fabulous entries last week and loved seeing them all.  We're truly blessed to have all of you joining us each week, when you can.  Thank you so much for your continued support and participation.

Just a quick note.  I haven't heard from Gail Scott (our winner last week).  Please email me (onecraftychica@gmail.com) with your information so that I can get your stamp out to you, thanks!

Our challenge this week is Doilies. Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!


Our lovely designers, and guest designer, have created more wonderful projects for you this week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

Alanna


Corinne


Jennifer


Jovita


Karen


Katie


Leesa


Lorie


Margo


MelB (December Guest Designer)


Pat


Pat


Suzanne


I love how different each card is!  We do hope you'll be able to join us for this weeks challenge.  It's always so much fun to see what you'll create.

Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. You must create a new project. No backlinking please.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC3 so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Stay crafty my friends!

7 comments:

SusanLotus said...

Hi there!
I might have done something wrong because my photo does not show in the linky... Can you fix it or please contact me so I can do it again in a proper way.

Thank you! :)

Lovely cards made by the DT and great theme of the challenge.

/ Susan

Gail said...

Hi Stephanie - I sent an email regarding winning - I will send again - people have been saying my email are not going through - I will send again - and here is my email if you need to email me - utb01@att.net

Just a quick note. I haven't heard from Gail Scott (our winner last week). Please email me (onecraftychica@gmail.com) with your information so that I can get your stamp out to you, thanks!

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful DT creations ,thanks for the challenge

Aberfa olwen said...

Hopefully, you design Christmas card messages and use then for improving the feeling of love in this wonderful world.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I accidentally entered some backlinked and need for you to delete #24 - #28. There's no red 'X' to allow me to delete. I'm going to enter the correct ones now. Thank you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Decore Essentials said...

Wonderfully crisp and always interesting!

Luxury Home Furniture

Blue Moon Creation by Thia said...

Would love to enter but keep getting error messages when I try...
http://bluemooncreationbythia.blogspot.com/2012/12/snowman-hat-card.html?m=1