Sunday, December 9, 2012

2013 Christmas Card Challenge Week #2

Hello hello!

Welcome to the next challenge here at the CCC blog!  We had tons of amazing entries for last weeks challenge.  You guys are doing a fabulous job creating your Christmas cards.  Thank you to all who were able to join us!  Since last week was a prize week, I have a winner to announce.  Thanks to my friend Random.org:

Congrats to #18 - Gail Scott!

Please email me (onecraftychica@gmail.com) with your address, so that I can get your stamp out to you.

Our challenge this week is Die Cuts.  Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!

 
Our design team, and guest designer, have provided another week of beautiful inspiration for you.  Enjoy!

Alanna


Corinne


Jennifer


Jovita


Karen


Katie


Leesa


Lorie
 
 
Margo


MelB (December Guest Designer)


Michele


Pat


Suzanne

We do hope to have inspired you to join us for this weeks challenge!

Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. You must create a new project. No backlinking please.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC2 so that we can all enjoy your cards.
 
Have a wonderful day! 

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats to Gail on her win.

Gail said...

Oh - I am doing the Happy Dance - thank you so much for the free stamp. I sent my address to you this morning. Thanks for the Christmas Card Challenge too - one of my favorite cards to make! Thanks Georgiana for giving me a congrats too! Have a blessed day everyone. And I like to make cards with die cuts so this next challenge is going to be fun like the past ones.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats Gail. Have been a follower of this blog for sometime but not entered in awhile. Was happy to see your name as winner when I cked this morn.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another lovely Challenge. Love the Dt work! Judy x

Samantha said...

Another fab challenge! Ekkk word verification thing is a nightmare :(

SusanLotus said...

So glad I found this challenge-page so I can start making Christmas cards every week next year. I get so stressed to make them all in december...

Beautiful cards frpm DT! :)

Susan

Diane said...

What fab creations the team have made !! Just wonderful !!

hugs Diane xx