Sunday, July 3, 2011

2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #31

Hello everyone!

After a brief hiatus, I am finally back!  I have missed all of you, and my girls, and can't wait to start posting a Christmas card each week again.  We had some awesome entries last week, and we are always so inspired by your cards.  Thanks so much to all who are able to join us!  It's an exciting week here at the CCC, as this starts the beginning of our new design team.  I'm sure you'll agree that these ladies are fabulous, and like me, they are excited to share their creations with you.

It's the beginning of the month, which means this is a prize week.  One lucky participant will be the proud owner of a new Sparkle Creations Rubber stamp!   

So onto this weeks challenge.  This weeks challenge is:  T'was The Night Before Christmas.  Please keep in mind that you do not need to use a SCRS stamp, but we appreciate it when you do.  Also, the challenges are not mandatory.  Any Christmas/Winter/Holiday card will do.


And, since it is the start of a new month, we also have a new guest designer.  Please help me welcome Kay Demonbren!  Here is a bit about Kay, in her own words.


My name is Kay, and I currently live in South Carolina, with my amazing husband , two beautiful children, and two spoiled rotten cats, after relocating from Tennessee last summer.
I love paper crafting, especially card making. I started scrapbooking about 13 years ago, and stumbled across card making about three years ago as a way to use leftover paper. I was floored by all the wonderful stamps,  and haven’t made a scrapbook layout since!

And here is Kay's beautiful card.
And now, I give you, the rest of the design team cards.  Aren't they awesome?!








Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full URL, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast, please use the tag SCCC31, so that we can all enjoy your cards.

We can't wait to see what you come up with!  Have fun!

5 comments:

Hazel said...

my card is here x

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Welcome to the new team!!

Deanne :)

Sara said...

Awesome Challenge And Beautiful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

Benzi said...

Awesome cards by the DT and GDT. Thanks for the wonderful challenge.

Merry said...

My first time here...great cards by the team. I will have to make this a habit so I can get some Christmas cards done.