Thursday, June 30, 2011

A New Design Team And A Fond Farewell

Greetings ya'll!

We're so excited to announce our new Design Team!  Before we get to that though, we want to take a moment to say thank you and goodbye to Shaela.  Unfortunately, she will be leaving us, and we will miss her dearly.  Each week Shaela has shared some amazing Christmas cards with us, and she is such a joy to work with.  We are happy that she got to spend some time on our team, and we wish her nothing but the best.  Thanks for everything Shaela, big hugs!!

Now, onto the introductions.  We have decided to do things a bit differently, starting with this terms design team.  We have a Senior Design Team, and a Design Team.  Please help me welcome back our Senior Designers: 





Our wonderful leader!

 
DT Coordinator

 
And now, without further delay, here is our new CCC Design Team!

  I started crafting when I was a kid with my mom.  She's an avid seamstress and can make a mean quilt.  I got into paper crafting in 2004 when I designed my own wedding invitations.  My obsession for paper has continued ever since.  In 2008 Julie Ebersole contacted me and asked me to be a part of the A Muse design team (now A Muse Studio).  I was thrilled!  I've been published once in CARDS magazine, but other than that I have no other claims to fame in the paper world.  I have started to dabble in scrapbooking mini-albums, but my passion has always been for cards.  I work full-time, have two kiddos (Baby B - 5yrs and Little E - 4 mths) and a very loving husband.  I enjoy any free-time I can spend crafting.
You can visit Adelina's blog by clicking HERE.

 
Hi there! I'm Candace. I'm a Child of God, a Mississippi girl, a wife to Andrew, and an 8th grade English teacher. My joy for paper-crafting began in 2007 with scrapbooking, but about a year later I discovered stamping and card-making. Now, I never buy store-bought cards. To me there's just nothing better than making someone smile with a handmade card. Paper-crafting has opened lots of doors for me, and I've met so many wonderful people because of it. I'm so thankful for the many opportunities I've had. When I'm not in my craft room, I love spending time with my family, shopping, baking, and making a feeble attempt at learning to cook. I am so excited to be on the Design Team for Christmas Card Challenges! Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year!
You can visit Cadace's blog by clicking HERE.


Hello!  I am so excited to be a part of the DT and look forward to creating my Christmas cards away from the last-minute rush!  I live in Manitoba, Canada with my husband and two pugs!   I have been making cards now since 2008 and scrap booking since 2006 or so.  I love the virtual community card makers and paper crafters have managed to create!  I am always inspired each time I visit blogs and galleries and no day is complete without checking in with my online fellow stampers!
You can visit Carla's blog by clicking HERE.


Hi, I’m Jess Willison.  I am a wife, SAHM and a farm girl, living in SW Ontario.  Besides taking care of my family and helping on the farm, I am addicted (or obsessed!) with card making!  I started stamping in 2004, shortly after getting engaged to my DH.  My plan was to save money by making my own wedding invitations!  I was hooked!  Since then, I am at my desk card making whenever possible!  I have found so many incredible companies and even more talented ladies who inspire me every day.  I am so honoured to be a part of the Christmas Card Challenges Design Team!
You can visit Jess' blog by clicking HERE.


My name is Juelmarie Morgan and am 53 years old.  I live in central California with my youngest of 3 children.  My baby is 12 and my others are 25 and 22.  I am a dedicated Mother as my number 1 job!  My family is the best thing I've ever done!  I am a Financial Advisor during the day - it pays the bills and affords me my addiction which is....Crafting.  I love it all!  I do paper crafting, jewelry and polymer clay!  I also dabble in sewing!  I'm an obsessed blogger and crafter!  I'm a do'er not a watcher!  I love to live life one day at a time!  It's precious - let's enjoy!
You can visit Juel's blog by clicking HERE.

Talk about a great group of ladies joining us for the next six months.  I can't wait for you to see what they're going to create.  Don't forget to stop back on Sunday for the next challenge, and to see our new Design Teams first cards.  I'm sure they'll be nothing less than fabulous!

1 comment:

sana said...

Dawn,Jang,Nawaiwaqt,Express Jobs ads in Pakistan with all paper admission,careers and Classified Ads.http://allpkjobz.blogspot.com provides all Ads for University,college,business & jobs in Pakistan as daily from dawn news paper and Jang newspaper