Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #10

Wow, We loved all of last week's cards that you shared with us!  We are always inspired by you and your creations!

This week's challenge is a photo inspiration challenge.  Please remember that our challenges are optional, any winter or Christmas card is perfect, we just want to help you get a jump start on your holiday cards. Also, it is not required that you use a SCRS stamp to participate, but we sure love it when you do.



It is also the first challenge of the month which means there is a prize up for grabs to one lucky participant!  Good luck to all!  It is also means that we are saying good-bye to January's guest designer, Alicia.  Thank you for joining us and all of  your wonderful cards!

Our guest designer for February is Pat Serrano, here is a little bit about her in her own words!


My name is Pat Serrano and I am addicted to stamping. I am so honored to be this months guest designer...I hope to inspire you the way I have been inspired by many of you, the designers and guest designers. I got started in paper-crafting by scrapbooking. I was NOT a card maker! I have been a Close to My Heart Consultant for 3 years which is where I acquired my love of stamping.

I enjoy making cards, scrapbooking and various other craft projects, however card-making has become my first love. So much so that my scrapbooking has suffered and I have fallen way behind.

A little about my personal life...

God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and two beautiful children, I am a stay at home mom. My daughter is very creative (she would never admit it) I usually go to her when I have no Mojo and if something doesn't look right...she is the first to tell me! She is my biggest fan! My son likes to scrapbook with me once in awhile. We love traveling and spending as much time together as we can. I have a wonderful life. I am grateful for.

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full URL, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL.


Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast, please use the tag SCCC10, so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Can't wait to see what you create this week!



5 comments:

Donna said...

It says that the linky tools subscription has expired. So I am unable to post my card. I will keep checking in to see when it is up and running.

Donna said...

Glad to see we can post now. Fabulous inspiration. I am enjoying the challenges each week.

pat said...

WOW!! love all the cards!! thanks for letting me be a guest designer for the month!!

Wendy Colledge said...

Gorgeous cards DT! xx

ILONA said...

...wunderful DT-projects...you can see my entry here:

http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/2011/02/2011-christmascardchallenge-10.html

ILONA aka schnuti

http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/