Sunday, September 19, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #42

Hi everyone!

We had another fantastic turn out for last weeks challenge! We appreciate everyone who joined us last week, and loved all of your inspiring Christmas cards.  This weeks challenge is Distressed Cards.  You can use any kind of distressing you want.  Please keep in mind that our challenges each week are optional. Any Christmas card is perfect for any of our challenges. The idea is to help get your Christmas cards done ahead of time.  This way you won't be rushing at the end of the year to get them done.

This week we have another wonderful guest designer.  Please help me welcome Jessica George.  Here is a bit about her.

My obsession with cardmaking began innocently enough about 4 years ago when my dear husband suggested I find a hobby; little did he know how this 'hobby' would grow! I'm blessed to have a wonderful family including three beautiful daughters who are (usually) tolerant of the space and time my hobby occupies.

I was very excited to be invited as a Guest Designer for Sparkle’s Christmas Card Challenges this week. I’ve played along as often as possible and have a stack of this year’s holiday cards to show for it! Thanks to Sparkle and her talented Design Team for the wonderful inspiration to encourage me to actually be ahead of the holiday rush in at least one area!!

Here is her beautiful card.

And here are the cards that the rest of the design team have created today.






It's another week closer to Christmas and what better than starting your cards early this year?  We hope you'll be able to join us for this weeks challenge!

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!

7 comments:

Babs said...

The DT Christmas card are fabulous

Babs x

Dot said...

The cards from the team are fab.
hugs Dorte

Caseyslilprncss said...

These cards are amazing! I just added mine! ~Sarah!

ILONA said...

..a wunderful challenge and great projects..you can see my entry here:

http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-64.html

ILONA

Crafty Texan said...

The design team's cards are super pretty this week!

Barb said...

The Design Team is on FI-YAH! Your cards are awesome ladies! Great challenge...I was able to play along. LOVE the fact that I am getting my Christmas cards done waaay before December. I am actually finished with my 2010 stash. And now I'm creating for 2011. Yay!

Nina Macaulay said...

Wow, so many beautiful DT cards and super cute GDT card!
Great challenge - need to get crimbo cards made so I was able and very willing to play along :O)

Have a good week,

Hugs Nina x