Sunday, September 5, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #40

What an amazing turn out for last weeks challenge!  All of your cards were amazing and we loved looking at them all!  This weeks challenge is CAS, or clean and simple. Remember, that our challenges each week are optional. Any Christmas card is perfect for any of our challenges. The idea is to help get your Christmas cards done ahead of time and you don't need to worry about them in December.

It is also the first challenge of the month which means it is prize time, Sparkle will use random.org to pick this weeks winner.  This week's prize is a totally adorable, brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp! Good luck!

Please welcome this weeks lovely guest designer Shaela Odd.  And here is a bit about her in her own words.

Hi there! My name is Shaela Odd. I'm a SAHM who loves punk music, leopard print, rock climbing, and dancing in the rain. I am an incurable optimist and I laugh at myself a lot. I'm passionate about everything in my life and never do things halfway. I love to stamp and scrapbook, and when I'm not doing either of those I'm usually reading or sewing. I design for The Greeting Farm and Paper Makeup Stamps, and am also an illustrator for the latter. I was a Theatre major in college and someday hope to teach English and Drama, but for now I'm just enjoying life at home.

And here is her card.



 
 
 
 
We sure hope you find time to play along this week! Christmas is getting closer!
Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!

6 comments:

Sandi said...

I added a card...it's my take on clean and simple. I am loving the fact that I will make all my cards this year and have all 75+ done before Dec.1st. Thanks for challenging me!

Patti J said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies!!! I love clean and simple...just am not very good at it! Going to try very hard this week though! Hugs to all, and thanks for the great challenge!

Barb said...

Such pretty cards! I haven't really given CAS enough attention. I played along with the challenge and I LOVED IT!! Thank you! :-)

Cards By The Lake said...

I am never that Great at CAS I just keep trying and get inspiration from challenges Thanks

Janneke Smit said...

this was my first time playing along :) always love CAS :)

Dot said...

My first time here. My card is not CAS, but it is a christmas card. Hope you like it.
Thanke for sharing your cards.
hugs Dorte