Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #37

Good morning.  It's Alanna here bringing you our challenge this week.  Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenges.  Our challenge this week is to break our your border punches.  They add such a nice aspect to our cards, don't you think?  I'm also happy to introduce our guest designer this week, Danielle.

Here's what Danielle has to say. 

I am Mom to 2 beautiful girls, ages 5 and 7. I have been married for 9 years to my hubby, but we've been together for 16 years. I started scrapbooking after my second daughter was born, although I spent lots of time in college knitting and doing cross stitch. I migrated to cards because I like to be able to see a finished product quickly, and on a good run I can whip out more than one card in an evening.

And here's her gorgeous card.

And here's the rest of the team's wondeful creations using border punches.


Steph


We're excited to see what you come up with!  Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!


7 comments:

schnuti said...

Hi, a wunderful challenge and beautiful DT-projects...you can see my entry here:

http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/2010/08/ccc-37.html

ILONA

tmcc4 said...

Thank you for letting me play..I love the DT samples!!!
Mandy

Barb said...

Thanks for the challenge! LOVE the DT samples.

pat said...

Oh I can't wait to play!! lots of great cards!!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Great Challenge thanks - I *LOVE* border punches. Love the DT cards - so much inspiration. Just linked up my card. TIA for looking :-)

Gaynor said...

Hi, this is my first challenge with you and I love what the DT has done, Gaynor

Spyder said...

Lovely Challenge, fabulous DT cards, sorry I'm a bit late, as usual, I forgot to link!
Have a lovely weekend
(Lyn)