Sunday, August 22, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #38

Hello and thank you for stopping by! Shanna here bringing you this week's challenge which is Vintage/Retro. This challenge is right up my alley, hope you have some fun with it too!

This week's guest designer is Stephanie Kraft:

I am a stay at home mom to one sweet & sassy 7-year-old girl and wife to a very supportive (and tolerant of my stamping hobby/obsession) husband of 10 years. I started as a scrapbooker and discovered stamping about 5 years ago. I created a blog in September 2008 with the thought that it would motivate me to create artwork more regularly (instead of spending all of my time surfing crafty blogs!). Since then, I rarely go a day without stamping something. I am still a scrapbooker at heart, but right now my passion is making cards and handmade gifts. I also love photography, cooking and spending time with friends and family.

And here is her stunning card....

Here are the cards from the rest of the design team:

Alanna


Peggy


Shanna


Sparkle


Stephanie

Sure hope you find time to play along this week! I know it's only August, but December will be here before you know it. It is never too early to get going on those Christmas/Winter cards!

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!



3 comments:

cathylynn said...

I hope that I entered my card right. This is a great challenge. There are some beautiful cards here.

Jessica G. said...

Fun challenge! The vintage Santas, beautiful old-fashioned DPs, and gorgeous embellishments by the DT are the perfect inspiration!!

ILONA said...

...wunderful DT-cards...you can see my entrie here:

http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/2010/08/ccc-38.html