Sunday, July 25, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #34

Happy Sunday! It's Shanna bringing you this week's challenge.....Sparkle would like us to use a Wreath somewhere on our cards.

Our guest designer this week is Moriah. Here is what she has to say:

My name is Moriah Macdonald, better known as Fuzzy Slippers because I often craft in my pj's and slippers! I live in the midst the apple orchards and farmland part of Massachusetts with my fantastic (seriously I got lucky here and I know it) husband, my cardigan corgi Cadfael, and my foster tabby Amy.I've been crafting all my life and come from a long line of creative men and women (carpenters, seamstress', painters, knitters, you get the picture). Initially, most of my crafting was self preservation. In my family you needed to look busy or someone would give you something to do! As a result I have been lucky enough to try my hand and lots of different crafts that most folks associate with their grandparents (like tatting), but when I found paper crafting I was totally hooked.

And here is her lovely card:

And here is what the rest of the DT came up with:


Peggy

Shanna

Stephanie

We can't wait to see what you have to share with us this week!

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog.  Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted.  To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!


5 comments:

Donna said...

Again, what great inspiration! Beautiful cards. I also love the new header on the blog.

Anita Hovey said...

Still feels weird to purposely make a Christmas Card in the summer...but I think I'll like having them ready early this year LOL I entered my link above, but the thumbnail didn't show...not sure why.

Jessica G. said...

Wonderful wreath cards, Ladies! I'm very impressed by not only the wonderful wreath stamps, but also the images you created out of other stamps -- beautiful and elegant!!

Craftyanny said...

Hi girls
This is my first time playing along:) I'm so impressed by your cards, all so pretty. Isn't it amazing how using the same theme all the cards can look so different
Anne x

Linda Beeson said...

Those are the best examples of wreaths!