Sunday, June 27, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #30

Hello! Shanna here, it's my turn to post this week. We have a fun challenge for you - base your card on your favorite Christmas Song! This one was a bit difficult for me since I have many, many favorites! I am guilty of listening to Christmas tunes beginning of November 1st! (I try not to let hubby catch me as he is insistent Christmas music should not be played until December - too bad for him!)
This is what the design team has come up with:

Alanna

Peggy


Shanna

Steph

We look forward to seeing your creations this week!

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Great cards. I am so excited to participate in this challenge. I know exactly what some I am going to do. See you soon!

Shaela said...

oh, what a great challenge!! hmmm, I'll have to narrow down my favorites - I have about 50, lol!

Erin Mixon-ctmh consultant said...

Beautiful cards and a great idea! I'll have to play this week. :)

Iona said...

You think that is bad? We start watching White Christmas and Santa Clause 2 in July LOL maybe once or twice a month. The key here is we LOVE it no matter what time of year it is :D