Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #20

It's Alanna here bringing you this week's challenge which is to use a digi image on your card. As I've never done this before, I was super excited to try it out. We've got lots of eye candy here for you so sit back and enjoy.

Note from Sparkle: I'm really sorry I never picked a winner from Challenge #18. I randomly drew #4, so Jessica is our winner. I will mail out a goodie to you soon. Thanks.








We cannot wait to see what you come up with! Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Thanks and don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

what beautiful samples! I just got a brand new winter digi stamp from Sassy Studio Designs, so this is the perfect challenge!

orangegymnut said...

Yay, all caught up now. Great cards everyone! Any idea why my card always has that silly picture that says no thumbnail? ah well...looking forward to tomorrows challenge!