Sunday, March 14, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #15

I didn't use random.org this time...I just had Brent pick a number between 1 and 7. He picked #3, which is Peggy. I will mail your prize with your Amuse stamps! :) Thanks again everyone for playing with me!

ETA: I've had enough people email about this...thanks and I look forward to working with my new team!

I've been pondering this for awhile...and I think it's time I get a mini design team for this blog. Since I'm working on other projects and things, I would like to have more support and help with these challenges.

I'm not really going to have a try-out per say, but let me know if you're interested. I would like 3 people and it'll probably just be first come, first serve. But please only respond if you're really committed to this. You will have to make a new Christmas/winter card for every challenge and all projects will need to be completed by Saturday for Sunday's post.


This week's challenge: Sketch Challenge! Use this sketch to create any Christmas, Winter, or Holiday card.


I don't typically make a lot of cards with red and green, but I like how it turned out with more traditional colors. Every time I use this Bella, I long for a cute furry coat. And I would love a green one too, lol. But I don't know about "no pants" in the freezing cold. :)

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
Nestabilities, Copics, Rhinestones, EK Success Border Punch, Crystal Stickles, Twine, PTI Buttons, and Snowflake Punch


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Everyone have a fabulous Sunday!

13 comments:

Sarpreet said...

this card is gorgeous! I wouldnt want to have no pants either! I would love to become a design team member, if you will have me?

Kim Burmeister said...

Sparkle, this card is awesome! I love how it turned out too. Great Christmas papers.

Candace said...

Hi Sparkle! I follow your blog and always check in with the Christmas Card challenge on Sunday. However, I seldom get them made. Haha! I would love to be a DT member, because that would be the kick in the butt I need to get on my Christmas cards. If you're wondering, I promise I can keep the commitment. LOL! I'd love to be on your DT if you'd have me. :)

BananaStamper said...

Hi Sparkle,
Great card! Love the stitching!
I would so be interested in applying to the DT for your Christmas Card challenge - I would have a few questions though such as how far in advance would you issue the challenge?
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Alanna said...

I posted on your other blog but your card is so darling. She really looks good in green.

I also emailed you about the DT position. I'd love to be involved.

Dawn said...

Hey Sparkle,

I am just loving these Christmas card challenges! Would also love to help out on your DT if you have the room.

Can't wait to try this sketch. I just love sketches!

Shaela said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I think she's a little Santa Baby Bella playing peekaboo under that coat, haha. Awesome card and fabulous challenge - can't wait to play! (p.s. I also emailed you)

Steph_C said...

Gorgeous, as always! :)

Lisa Kind said...

Love this girl and your colors are fab! Great job with the sketch!

cardcrazy said...

So cute,love the green and red together. I loved the sketch too!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun sketch. Hope you enjoy my interpretation!

Brandy said...

Fun card you made :D And I absolutely LOVE the sketch and will be using it again! Just posted my link!

Tanya Atkisson said...

Great card! I just love how you blend your dsp's, you have such a talent for it!