Sunday, March 28, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #17

This week's challenge: Snowflakes! Use anything with snowflakes on your cards this week.

Okay, I only used one...but I love my snowflake punches. I bought them all last year and I've actually used them quite a bit. Which can be a rarity with my collection of stuff, lol.

I was short on time with preparing for my trip to Portland, so I cheated and used this Snowbunnybella image that was already colored for another card. I've just got scraps left of this paper pack, so I'm trying to be as resourceful as I can. But I'm lovin' my green and red cards!

Paper: Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and Pearls


I decided to try this new link system. If it doesn't work out, I'll switch back to Mr. Linky, but I think you'll love having the thumbnails of your cards show up. :)

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Next week the Design Team will be taking over! Everyone have a fabulous Sunday!

6 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Great card! Love it!

Alanna said...

Super cute Sparkle. I think it might be because of you that I was so turned on to those snowflake punches. And guess who has them in all the sizes now? Lol.

I hope you have a fantastic time at your copic class. Can't wait to see pics.

Meredith said...

I hope this new link system works! I really like it--hope I can play along this week. ;)

cardcrazy said...

Love the green and red! Can't wait to see your pics. :D

Shaela said...

this was a fabulous challenge! great card :)

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

I missed the post deadline (had to wait for daylight to take some pictures), but I made TEN (mostly identical) cards for this one. http://scrapwench.blogspot.com/2010/04/lots-of-christmas-cards.html

Thanks for the challenges.