Sunday, February 28, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #13

I'm sorry to say that I didn't get this week's Christmas cards done. I will leave the theme open and you can make any Christmas/Winter card you would like.


I do have more pictures of our trip up on my personal blog, so you can check them out if you would like.

Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


I hope you all have a great weekend and I hope that the US wins the gold in hockey tonight!

3 comments:

AShu93 said...

Great pic from Vancouver. Hope you had a great time, even with the Canadian win in hockey. We should still be proud how well we played.

BananaStamper said...

Thanks for sharing your photos from your trip. I am sorry that I have to say Go Canada in regards to the hockey game. We even had a few home-town heros from Thunder Bay and area playing in that game, so it was a really big deal here!

So glad I could play along this week!
Shanna :)

Tanya Atkisson said...

Looks like ya'll had a good time! Loved seeing all your pictures:) Once again I got behind with the challenges, lol.