Sunday, February 21, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #12

This week's challenge: Use any winter sport related image. In honor of me going to the Olympics this week, I thought this would be a fun challenge.

I just love figure skating and I SO wish I was going to see that. Of course I don't have an arm and a leg to spare for a ticket, lol, so Brent and I compromised on hockey. I totally could of used my Hockeymomabella, but Glideabella was just calling out to me.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is PTI
Snowflake Punch, PTI Button, Copics, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


I'm finally actually almost out of my Eskimo Kisses paper. Last week while I was at Scrapbook Nook, I decided to get A Colorful Christmas. I really wanted the Jolly By Golly, but I can't do cream, lol. I'm sooooo a white girl. :) It's really because of my Copics and they color funny on cream paper.

Anyhoo- I hope you all have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Have fun at the Winter Games...you lucky duck!

cardcrazy said...

I can not believe I got it done! LOL Have fun at the game!

AShu93 said...

Really great card! I love the Eskimo Kisses paper & I'm really jealous of you getting to see Olympic hockey.

Erin Mixon-ctmh consultant said...

Such a great card Sparkle!! I added mine to Mr. Linky. :)

Meredith said...

I decided to add a card this week...even though I don't know that I followed the challenge too close. ;)

Looking forward to seeing pictures from your trip!

Tanya Atkisson said...

Such a sweet card. Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge!