Sunday, February 7, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #10

A little business first...some have asked for feedblitz for this blog as well. So I added it to my sidebar. :)

This week's challenge: Color Challenge! Use blue and red on your cards! You may also use neutral colors with the blue and red.

Since I'm using up scraps and didn't have enough paper to make 2 matching cards, I made 2 different ones. I just love these colors together! I've own this stamp for awhile now and I'm glad to have finally used her.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, sentiments are Amuse
Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, CTMH Brads, Pearls, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Don't forget, I give out prizes for the first challenge of every month. Make sure you link your card by Saturday night at midnight for your chance to win a goodie from me.

Everyone have a fabulous Sunday!

8 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Very nice! Okay! I am going to get back in the groove with my Christmas cards. Thanks for the challenges.

BananaStamper said...

Very nice! Love that Cosmo Paper and that adorable image! Looking forward to playing along...
Happy Sunday!
Shanna :)

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Love your card. Not an easy color combo for me, but I like being pushed outside of my comfort zone. Thanks for the challenge!

jan farnworth said...

very cute image love the way your cards turned out.

Berenice said...

So nice cards! So glad finally I could join the challenge :)

Barb said...

Cute cards, Sparkle! I look forward to your challenges. I'm glad I'm able to play along this time. It's gonna feel like Christmas all year long! ;-)

Sharli said...

Sparkle,
Great cards!! I love them both - can't really pick a favorite! They are same but SO different! You are awesome for posting these challenges!

Jenn said...

I'm finally getting to play along with your challenges! Thanks for coming up with them!