Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #7

This week's challenge: Sketch Challenge! Use this sketch to make any Christmas, Holiday, or Winter card. The heart represents an embellishment, so you can use whatever you want for that.


Since I made making tags one of my resolutions for 2010, here's my first one. I had a mini craft crisis, I ran out of white thread. So I switched to red...but that also meant I had to make all of my cards match the red this week! :) I do plan on going to Joann's soon, so I will have plenty of white thread.

Card
Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: CC Designs, sentiment is PTI
Snowflake Punches, PTI Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

Tag
Paper: Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Amuse
Snowflake Punches, CTMH Brads, PTI Buttons, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Everyone have a fabulous Sunday!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I've been catching up today ... only one more to do then I'm up to date with all your fab challenges x