Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #9

This week's challenge: Inspiration Challenge! Use this fun ornament picture as inspiration for your card. You can use anything...colors, the ribbon, glitter, the ornaments, etc.


I've been wishing for summer weather, so I thought it would be fun to use some bright colors. I just wish I had a Santa hat for Miss Fall Anya. I also used Unscripted Sketches #39 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, Sugar Rush
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punches, PTI Buttons, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Everyone have a fabulous Sunday!

10 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and papers.

Danderella said...

Great card, and great inspiration. Can't wait to play along.

arlene said...

Stunning inspiration. Love the card & I'm so excited to be all caught up & current. Now if i can stay that way.

KanataNewf said...

Gorgeous!

Meredith said...

I love your card! This was fun using an inspiration photo--glad I played along!

Erin Mixon-ctmh consultant said...

yay, I made one! One down and many more to go for Christmas 2010. ;)

Kristie said...

Cute card, love the colors!

Barb said...

Hey Sparkle, LOVE these colors! Your card is super cute! I played along...thanks for the inspiration!

BananaStamper said...

Finally got a card done! Cheers,
Shanna :)

Tanya Atkisson said...

Beautiful card! Love Your coloring...hopefully someday mine will look as good:)