Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #8

This week's challenge: No Coloring! You can use different colored ink pads, but no coloring "in". That means no markers, colored pencils, chalks, etc.

Well, I bought this Bo Bunny paper originally for my Daily December album. Since I haven't used it...thought I would be more productive and use it for a card. I seriously can't remember the last time I created a card without my Copics...(I actually can, my dad's retirement card, lol) so making this was actually a real challenge for me. And I made another matching tag this week.

Paper: Pink Paislee
Stamps: Amuse
Pink Paislee Mistletoe Press Ons, K&Co Chipboard Snowflake

Paper: SU Cardstock, Bo Bunny
Stamps: Amuse
K&Co Chipboard Snowflake, Pink Paislee Mistletoe Borderlines

Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Everyone have a great Sunday! I will be cleaning and crafting!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

just in the nick of time! :) another great challenge, can't wait for next week!

Tanya Atkisson said...

I (for some reason) wasn't having a Mr. Linky box for the challenge last week. Wasn't sure if you got the link or not, so I reposted here;) Thank-you for another great week! I love your card, I would never have thought to use DSP as your cards focal point, great idea!