Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #5

This week's challenge: Buttons! Use any kind of buttons on your card.

Since I love buttons and almost always use them, this was quite easy for me. I've had Vivi for awhile now, but just didn't get around to using her in time for the holidays this year. I also used Mercy's sketch, which is Sketch #3 for the 12 Days of Sketches.

And this is the 1st challenge of the month, so I will randomly draw a winner next week and the winner will get a goodie from me! You have until midnight on Saturday to enter for the prize.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, Snowflake Punch, Rhinestones, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and American Craft Brads


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Everyone have a wonderful Sunday. Since I haven't crafted in the last 2 weeks, I probably will only have a couple cards up this week. But I will be back to checking my emails and writing comments daily! :)

1 comment:

Hazel said...

That's another one linked! x