Sunday, December 13, 2009

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #2

Sorry my post is so late today! I'm trying to be extra crafty to get automated posts done over the holidays.

I said I would sent out a goodie to one random winner for the 1st challenge of each month. Random.org gave me #6, and that's Shanna! So email me your address at sparklingapple17@hotmail.com and I'll send out something fun for you! I really appreciate all of you that participate and play along with me.

Today's challenge: Traditional Christmas colors, red and green. I know it's a pretty simple challenge, but I tend to use more non-traditional colors, so I thought it would be fun.

Paper: Making Memories Mistletoe
Stamps: CC Designs, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punch, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Brads


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Everyone have a fabulous Sunday! It's grocery shopping and crafting for me today!

No comments: